Brokers and Sales Teams
Having the right yacht broker or sales representative in place can be the key to a company’s success. For sales professionals with established client networks and market intelligence that will set you apart from your competitors, entrust your recruitment search to Shoreside. We have worked with the superyacht sector’s most successful brokerages to expand their teams, and have appointed sales executives for established brands expanding into new territories.
List of Brokers and Sales Teams roles:
- Broker Assistant
- Charter & Sales Broker
- Charter Broker
- Charter Manager
- Listing Manager
- Sales Broker
- Senior Broker
- Trainee Associate Broker
- Yacht Insurance Broker
- Yacht Sales Director
Broker Assistant - SS1
Role & Responsibilities
We're looking for a Brokers Assistant to work in the South of France.
- Keeping up to date with all the information of the Brokers’ client portfolios & charter fleet & public information.
- Participate in yacht shows & open days.
- Preparation of relevant documentation for each yacht displayed.
- General office duties (log and manage enquiries for all sources: web, phone, email, etc.).
- Acknowledging & following all company procedures and complying with due diligence and KYC requirements.
- Producing periodic reports.
- Prepare marketing materials & communicate with central agents, external brokers and clients.
- Manage the client database and prepare yacht selections and mailings as instructed by Brokers.
- Liaise with the Listings department for any update of information.
- Prepare draft descriptions for each Central Agency yacht.
Ideal Candidate Criteria
Must be legal to work in Europe
Industry and admin experience