The role of a yacht manager is one of the most complex in the business.
For yacht management companies, their service offering can include financial management and operational support, flag and class liaison, mechanical support, and even procurement. Our network comprises everyone from technical experts, compliance controllers and charter managers to marine surveyors, lawyers, and insurance specialists.
We will find you industry professionals who will complement and enhance your established management teams - experienced personnel who are well-versed in the complexities and demands of the superyacht industry.
List of Yacht Management roles:
- Charter and Fleet Manager
- Senior Yacht Manager
- Technical Fleet Manager
- Yacht Manager
- Yacht Project Manager
Charter and Fleet Manager - SS2
Role & Responsibilities
We are looking for a Technical Fleet Manager
- Responsibility for ensuring technical compliance with flag and class requirements across the fleet.
- Deliver safe and efficient Technical Management ensuring contractual perspectives.
- Build good relations and carry direct engagement with the crew, owners rep and contractors.
- Deliver drydocking projects on time and within budget.
- Continually monitoring business and financial plans, targets and submitting accurate and timely reports.
- To leverage best practices to ensure ongoing safety of operations from an engineering perspective; that regulatory expectations of ISM Code Compliance are being met.
- To act as the on-call Marine Emergency Coordinator.
- Developing, agreeing and managing robust annual technical business plans and budgets for vessels under management.
Ideal Candidate Criteria
You must be qualified to at least STCW III/2 chief engineer and/or have a degree in Marine Engineering or a related discipline.